What will the New Year bring?
1. Sleepytown Press began in January of 2010 and we are about to enter the year 2015. Wow! This will mark "five" years of Sleepytown Press and many wonderful authors. It has been an amazing ride and I have learned so many things about publishing.
2. After living in cramped quarters for two years, we will be moving into a roomy house in the country with lots of woods and fresh air. I am really looking forward to it. It is time for a change.
3. I have been baking cakes for a local restaurant. They have enjoyed serving my Chocolate, Lemon, Carrot, and Strawberry Cakes. I have really enjoyed the response from the public. Other items will be added, soon, and the restaurant is going to expand into a larger area, next-door.
4. My Zander and Zoe are still the "light of my life." Zander is 9 and Zoe is 5. How blessed can one person be?
5. I wanted to have my cookbook ready for Christmas, but I am going to have to wait until Spring or maybe sooner.
What about you? What does 2015 bring to you?